Tuesday, August 21

Back

I couldn't take it anymore at the end of today, i was on the point of climbing walls if i didn't go for a ride. Gingerly pulled pants on, inserted self into scarf, jacket, boots, helmet gloves - in that order - and went to go sit on the bike while it was warming up.

It's incredible to be back on it. It's like getting a smack of life right in the veins, but the kind that also relaxes you immensely at the same time. Just sitting on her, listening/feeling her rumble made me grin. Everything about my bike is stock, so she doesn't sound as good as she would with an aftermarket exhaust, but the v-twin rumble is still pretty damn satisfying.

I headed out to the ocean and rode around for an hour before coming home. Couldn't go on for much longer because my RSI (or OOS or whatever they call it now) was playing up.

But it was enough. It was wonderful, i can't articulate just how so.

It's good to be back on the bike.

No comments: