Sunday, May 25

Now that i have no bike....

....I keep bloody looking at them.

Attributes my next bike has to have:

  1. Comfortable riding position - i'm thinking a streetfighter, naked bike of some sort
  2. Comfortable for pillion on commuting distances. Gotta start pillioning one day!
  3. Cost under 10K
The Street Triple of my dreams would fit points 1 and 2, but not 3 at this point (not enough second hand ones around).

I saw this GSR600 on Bikepoint. Fits all my criteria!



More about the GSR600 here

The whole problem is, i'm not in a position to buy a bike at this point in time. But it looks like these kind of bikes always come and go, so i'll have options when i'm ready to buy again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Fellow 250r rider here. sorry to hear about your sale. as i am about to come off my l's and have i been scouring the land for a replacement, can i share with you what i have found?

ducati's new 848. at first it didnt fit any of my criteria but i had a look at it anyway. then i saw it.

then i threw my criteria away.

avoidance said...

Heh, i have to agree it's an awesome machine.

But a little wasted as a commuter i would say.

If not the Street Triple 675 for me, i've had my eye on the new Kawasaki Z750s - they're a mean lookin machine