Thursday, November 15

Test

I've had all of 2 lessons on the big bike, and my test is apparently next Wednesday.

Eek!

*

Riding a big bike is awesome though. I think it's a YZF 600 that my instructor has us students riding; unlike my current grumbly v-twin, it's a silky smooth inline 4. I've never been on anything bigger than 250 cc prior to this, and the 600 is a total power trip to ride.

The sport tourer configuration is so comfortable - my decision to not continue with sports bikes is making more and more sense. And aside from being reassuringly solid and nice and tight to shift, it just gets away like nothing i've ever been in contact with.

After my first lesson, i got back on the 250 and immediately wanted to go bike shopping. How the hell am i going to wait a whole other year to get my next bike?

No comments: