Saturday, October 20

The end of days?

It's been 5 weeks since i started the yellow beastie up. 5 weeks! She's been sitting there under the cover, all ready to go without going anywhere.

On Friday i decided i couldn't wait another day. Despite having 1 more day of the Bike to Work Challenge to clock up my usual kays on the bicycle, out i went on the motorbike.

Talk about getting a fix!

However, i think my sportsbike days are over. Went for a bit of a ride after work, and my old wrist RSI/OOS problem got so unhappy with the riding position, i had to quit after 30 mins. Bleedin' hell :(

My next bike will definitely not be something with a "real" sportsbike riding position.

The usual suspects are still in consideration, but lately, the new Speed Triple 675 has been working its way into my imagination - my ultimate bike now comes in my ultimate engine size. Not that i could afford such a classy thing, but i suppose one can always dream!

No comments: