Sunday, December 17

The bike is happening

My little world has been rocking for the last fortnight.

The most notable excitement of all the fireworks, is that i’m in the process of getting a motorbike.

Yes, really!

I’ve been angsting so much about it, online and off, that even i can’t believe it’s happening. The breaking point came during our 1372nd disagreement about the bike thing, when poor, multiply-tortured Mr C put his head on the table and said “Look, will you just go and GET your bike? Please? I can’t keep doing this.” (Or something to that effect)

It’s been 9 months since i’d gotten my licence.

If things on the administrative side go as planned, i should be picking my baby up next week (just in time for Christmas!). If it doesn’t, well… the only thing i can do is keep banging my head against the wall.

I’m not going into any details for the moment. All of that, and many glamour shots to come when/if i pick her up.

No comments: